This past year has been a busy one for the Shine On Signs team, from updating our logo to working with numerous well-known brands, this past year was an exciting one for us. We have put together a list of some of our favorite moments from 2016.
- The business welcomed four new employees to the Shine On Signs team, each with a strong background in design and production to better serve our customers.
- We purchased a CNC Router which helps us better service our customers and allows us to do our routing in-house.
- This year we also worked to expand our website and enrich the customer experience. The overall appearance of the website was also updated with our new company colors and logo!
- We loved having the opportunity to work with some well-known companies this year. This year our client portfolio expanded as we worked with Starbucks, McDonalds, Republic Services, Eddie Bauer, and many more!
- Sponsoring two charity golf tournaments was a fun opportunity for us to teach golfers how to drive a marshmallow all while benefiting local charity organizations.
- With the customers experience always on our mind, we expanded our services and products to include a promotional product line. As a promotional product supplier, we make it easy for our customers to order everything and anything branding related directly through us.
- Promotional products werent the only thing we added this year. We became a certified provider for Vista System signs. Check out these professional signs HERE.
As the year is coming to an end, we enjoy reflecting on 2016 with fondness and remembering each of our teams accomplishments. Our team and services continue to grow with our focus always on the customs happiness. This year was one a spectacular one and we look forward to this next year being another great one.