Some of the best ways to advertise your business are through signage. Depending on where your business is located, you have different options.
- Monument signs usually sit on the ground and have low profiles but have a strong presence. They come in different materials such as brick. concrete or wood. Monument signs are eye-catching and visually impressive. They provide advertisements 24/7.
- Pylon signs are huge signs that can be seen miles away they are commonly about 20 to 80 feet tall. These constantly create attracting attention.
- Blade signs are two-sided and are mounted perpendicular to the storefront. These can either be Non-illuminated or illuminated. Using an illuminated blade sign can sometimes be more beneficial. The visibility is greater.
- Awnings are a great way to gain attention and improve visibility. Awnings are designed to withstand varied weather. Awing tend to last anywhere from 5 to 10 years.
- A-boards are a great way of promoting your business. A-boards are easy to set up, affordable and can be switched out. A-boards come in different designs, colors, and shapes. These are perfect for businesses located on a busy sidewalk.
- Channel Letters are a significant attraction. Channel letters can either be illuminated or Non-illuminated, they can come in different colors, fonts and are visible. Illuminated channel letters create attraction due to their LED lights.
These are just a couple of options for outdoor signs. For more information contact us at 253-243-7777 or firstname.lastname@example.org and make your business the main attraction today!